State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2013
SBI (State Bank of India) has issued Recruitment Notification 2013 for 1500 Probationary Officers (PO) in SBI and five of its associate banks - SBBJ, SBH, SBM, SBP and SBT.
SBI Important Dates
- Start of Registrations: 30 January, 2013
- Last Date to Apply: 23 February, 2013
- Date of Written Exam: 28 April, 2013
SBI PO Eligibility
- Age (as on 01.01.2013): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years; Age relaxations exist as per Govt. rule as well as for experienced persons.
- Academic Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised College or University.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank in India and it is the second largest bank in the world in terms of number of branch offices. It has more than 14,000 branches and a further 4000+ associate bank branches. The bank has the largest network of ATMs (2700+) in the country.