NIIT - National Aptitude Test
NIIT is conducting its 9th National IT Aptitude Test (NITAT) in the February 2013 in various cities. NITAT is a benchmark test to test the competence of aspirants for an IT career. However, it does not test your competency in any IT skill.
- Last Date to Apply: 16 February, 2013
- Date of Exam: 17 February, 2013
Benefits of NITAT
- I.T. Aptitude Assessment Scorecard.
- I.T. aptitude rank at a national, zonal and discipline level.
- Personalized I.T. career consultation.
- Invitation to the NIIT Job Fair and Tech Seminar.
- Technology scholarships on NIIT programmes
Special Benefits for Meritorious Students
- National Top 1000 students - Congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand.
- National Top 30% students - Merit Certificate from NIIT.
- College / Engineering Students
- Graduates (Any discipline)
- Students having completed Class 12th
- Polytechnic student
NITAT Exam Pattern
Duration of NITAT is 100 minutes. (1 hour 40 minutes) and consists of objective type questions. NITAT tests your Aptitude for an IT career and does not tests your existing IT skills. NITAT consists of two areas:
- Functional Abilities: Verbal Ability Section, Numerical Ability Section, Logical Reasoning Section and Problem Solving.
- Behaviourial Traits: Team Work and Result Orientation. Result Orientation tests your ability to handle pressures of targets & deadlines and Team work tests your team-spirit.