LSAT India 2015
LSAT India is a standardized test adopted as an admissions criterion by multiple law colleges across India. LSAT - India measures skills that are considered essential for success in law school. LSAT India is specially created for admissions to law schools in India by the Law School Admission Council, USA (LSAC). LSAT scores are valid for about 50 law schools in India.
- Start of Registrations: 12 November, 2014
- Last Date To Apply: 1 May, 2015
- Test Date: 10 May, 2015
- Announcement of Results: 11 June, 2015
The LSAT India is a paper-and-pencil test with four sections. Two of the sections contain logical reasoning questions; one section contains analytical reasoning questions; and one section contains reading comprehension questions. The amount of time allotted for each section is 35 minutes. There is one 15-minute break between section 2 and section 3. All questions are in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five.
- Duration of test: 2 hours and 35 minutes including 15 minutes break
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi